1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup whole milk
3 tbsp honey
1 large egg
1/4 cup rolled oats
Butter / vegetable oil for skillet
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. In a measuring cup or small bowl, measure out the milk. Add the honey and egg and beat for 1 minute, or until the honey has completely dissolved into the milk.
3. All at once, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. The batter should have some small to medium lumps. Gently fold in the rolled oats.
4. Preheat your skillet over a medium heat and brush with 1 1/2 tsp of butter or 1 tsp of vegetable oil. Using a 1/4-cup measure scoop the batter onto the warm skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, and then flip. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook on the opposite sides for about 1 minute, or until golden brown.
5. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a baking sheet and place in a preheated 200 F oven to keep warm. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more butter or vegetable oil to the skillet when needed. Serve immediately.