- Nutricrate’s wild jungle Small bee Honey/Kombu Honey is “THE REAL FOREST HONEY” and not a farmland beekeepers honey. It is procured from one of the World’s best BIOSPHERE region "THE WESTERN GHATS"
- Kombu Honey (Small-Bee Honey) Belongs To A Small Bee Variety Known As APIS FLOREA, It Builds The Hive Around The Stick Of The Plants Inside Bushes, From Where The Name Comes (Stick-Kombu). It Usually Collects Nectar From Flowers Of All Types Of Smaller And Medicinal Plants.
- Rich in pollen, enzymes, royal jelly, minerals, amino acids, probiotics and antioxidants, Kombu honey has a very high medicinal value. It been used as medicinal purposes for years.
- Small bee or Kombu honey is a very rare Honey thus is always high in demand and it not easily available.
- It is considered to be good for skin and has natural anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, anti-acne and skin repairing properties. It Can be used for face-masks alone or along with Aloe Vera, yogurt, Turmeric etc. It also helps healing burns and wounds. It acts an immunity booster.